Taormina I Fine Stoneware plate 10.6'' - White
- Soon available
- Genuine Portuguese product
- No Duties or taxes on orders below $800 I £135
- Safe payment by credit card, PayPal, Apple Pay...
- 4-5 days Carbon-neutral delivery
- 30-Day exchange or refund policy
We have run out of stock for this item.
Beautiful stoneware plate with a design inspired by the movement of waves. This plate can be combined with bowls, cups and decanters from the Ondas collection.
Stoneware is probably the best material for a plate. Very thin, very light and very resistant, it can be used in a microwave oven or a dishwasher. But above all, stoneware retains heat very well without diffusing it to the hands.
Why I love it
- The very nice transparency effects.
- The fineness, the lightness and the resistance of this plate.
- The elegance of the shapes.
- Diameter: 10.6"
- Available in several colors
- Dishwasher and microwave safe
Advice for use
This piece is made of stoneware, so it can be used in a traditional or microwave oven, it can be placed in a refrigerator and even a freezer, it is very resistant to mechanical shocks as well as to sudden temperature variations, it retains heat very well while insulating it from the hands.
This piece is part of the Taormina collection with a style inspired by the waves of the Portuguese coast. This very bright collection combines fine, solid-colored stoneware with a contrasting border that is revealed when the piece is fired, making it unique. Discover the whole collection by clicking on the picture below.