Tricana I Mackerel Filets in Olive Oil
- Soon available
- Genuine Portuguese product
- No Duties or taxes on orders below $800 I £135
- Safe payment by credit card, PayPal, Apple Pay...
- 4-5 days Carbon-neutral delivery
- 30-Day exchange or refund policy
We have run out of stock for this item.
Preserved mackerel fillets in olive oil that are usually only sold in the small grocery store located near the commercial square in Lisbon
Why I love it
- The freshness of the fish is immediately noticeable
- The texture is both fleshy and melting.
- The design of the packaging, deliciously retro and Portuguese
- Net weight : 120g
- Olive oil
Nutritional facts (100g)
- Energy: 998 kJ / 239 kcal - Fat: 16g - Carbohydrates: 0.4g - Protein: 24g
More informations ?
Tricana preserves are probably the most famous outside of Portugal and everyone knows the little century-old grocery store hidden behind the Trade Square in Lisbon. The reputation of these preserves is due to the refusal of mass production and the respect of traditional manufacturing methods. Do not hesitate to discover the whole collection of the wonderful Tricana preserves by clicking on the picture below.