Torre de Belèm I Poster
/ Usually ships within 24H
Authentic Portuguese Product
- All orders under £135 are duty & tax-free
Secure payment by credit card, PayPal, Apple Pay...
Eco-friendly delivery | 4-5 days in UK
- Exchange or refund within 30 days
Illustration by Tiago Moura showing the Torre de Belèm, the famous tower of Belèm protecting the Tagus estuary downstream from Lisbon and from where the Portuguese navigators who discovered the world in the 15th century left.
Tiago is a young Portuguese gifted and eclectic: movie actor, musician and cinema historian, his passions clearly influence his illustrations.
Why I love it
- A modern and pop evocation of Portuguese monuments.
- A poster on thick paper ready to be framed
- Delivered in tube (without frame)
- Printed on 300gr coated paper
- Format : 17.7x12.6"