Stoneware Mug and Saucer "Eivissa" - Blue
/ Usually ships within 24H
Authentic Portuguese Product
- All orders under £135 are duty & tax-free
Secure payment by credit card, PayPal, Apple Pay...
Eco-friendly delivery | 4-5 days in UK
- Exchange or refund within 30 days
A cup and saucer made of fine stoneware from the "Eivissa" collection, a result of a beautiful fusion of Portuguese craftsmanship and contemporary design. This cup, with its free and organic shapes, offers natural curves enhanced by reactive glazes that give it an immediate unique and original tone.
The stoneware used here is possibly the best material. It resists cold, heat, shocks, and provides insulation from heat.
What I Like
- The vitrified stoneware offers magnificent transparency effects.
- A very fine, lightweight, and highly resistant cup.
- A high-quality cup, very durable for daily use.
- Saucer Diameter: 4.7 inches
- Cup Diameter: 2.4 inches
- Cup Height: 2 inches
- Dishwasher and microwave safe
This piece is made of stoneware, so it can be used in a conventional oven or microwave, placed in a refrigerator, and even a freezer. It is highly resistant to mechanical shocks and sudden temperature changes, and it retains heat while insulating it from your hands.
This piece is part of the Eivissa collection, a range of tableware with organic shapes and natural curves enhanced by reactive glazes during firing, creating a unique blend of colors for each piece.