Corals I Fine Stoneware Pitcher
- In Stock / Same day shipping
- Genuine Portuguese product
- No Duties or taxes on orders below $800 I £135
- Safe payment by credit card, PayPal, Apple Pay...
- 4-5 days Carbon-neutral delivery
- 30-Day exchange or refund policy
Very beautiful decanter, very stylish in its material, colours and shapes. This decanter with its deliberately irregular shapes reveals its colors and unique personality when fired.
Why I love it
- A decanter that can be used every day.
- A natural design inspired by nature.
- Materials and manufacturing that reduce the environmental footprint.
- Height: 24cm - 9.5''
- Diameter: 14cm - 5.5''
- Dishwasher and microwave safe
Instructions for use
This piece is made of vitrified stoneware, so it can be used in a traditional oven up to 220°c or in a microwave oven, it can be placed in a refrigerator and even a freezer, it is very resistant to shocks, to sudden temperature variations and to scratches caused by cutlery.
More informations ?
This piece is part of the Corals collection, whose colors are inspired by the depths of the ocean and the coral beds. It is a collection with irregular shapes that create harmony. No two pieces are exactly alike and each has a unique and inimitable personality. Discover the entire Corals collection by clicking on the photo below.
These tableware pieces are made from inert, non-polluting, all-natural and locally sourced raw materials.
The manufacturing process uses a high percentage of recycled and reclaimed materials (clay, glaze and water) and reduces the use of energy and natural resources.
Glazes are free of hazardous chemicals and/or polymers, without the use of cadmium or lead.
All pieces comply with US and EU food safety requirements.