Sardinha #7 I Drawing by Isabel Amorim
/ Usually ships within 24H
Authentic Portuguese Product
- All orders under £135 are duty & tax-free
Secure payment by credit card, PayPal, Apple Pay...
Eco-friendly delivery | 4-5 days in UK
- Exchange or refund within 30 days
This reproduction is created from an authentic drawing by Isabel Amorim.
The sardine has been a staple in Portuguese cuisine since ancient times. Presently, Portugal boasts the highest sardine consumption globally, with this tiny fish being a central element in popular festivities, family gatherings, and a mainstay in local eateries.
The sardine has evolved into a symbol of Portuguese culture and serves as a natural muse for Portuguese artists.
Why I love it
- The challenge of making a cheerful and light-hearted engraving with a sardine.
- The illustration of a modern Portugal.
- Delivered flat (without frame)
- Engraving signed by the artist
- Dimensions: 8.3x11.8"