Flavored salt I Piri-Piri and Aromatic Herbs
- In Stock / Same day shipping
- Genuine Portuguese product
- No Duties or taxes on orders below $800 I £135
- Safe payment by credit card, PayPal, Apple Pay...
- 4-5 days Carbon-neutral delivery
- 30-Day exchange or refund policy
Salt from Rio Maior with piri-piri from Portugal and aromatic herbs to spice up your meat and seafood dishes. Piri-piri is a chilli pepper of Angolan origin, adopted by the Portuguese who use it in almost all dishes. It is a small, very hot pepper, red or green.
The Rio Maior salt mine has more than 8 centuries of history. It is a very deep salt mine crossed by an underground stream that feeds a well from which water 7 times saltier than that of the ocean is drawn. It is from this water that fleur de sel is extracted using traditional and ancestral methods.
Net weight : 1.4oz