Avezinho I Appetizer Plate - Red
- In Stock / Same day shipping
- Genuine Portuguese product
- No Duties or taxes on orders below $800 I £135
- Safe payment by credit card, PayPal, Apple Pay...
- 4-5 days Carbon-neutral delivery
- 30-Day exchange or refund policy
This cup finds its place at the table as a small serving plate, as an aperitif cup, as an empty pocket or simply as a beautiful decorative object.
It is composed of a cabbage leaf on which is delicately affixed a holly leaf (Avezinho in Portuguese).
It benefits from an excellent quality and a great care brought to its finishes. The reliefs and details are precise, the surface is perfect and very bright, the colors are brilliant.
Why I love it
- An original, traditional and surprisingly modern cut.
- A remarkable quality of craftsmanship.
- Diameter : 5.5"
- Weight : 0,2 kg
More informations ?
This piece comes from a small workshop located between Caldas da Rainha and Obidos in the central-western part of Portugal, in the province of Estremadura.
Its design is characteristic of the so-called Caldas da Rainha ceramics, whose most famous author is Bordallo Pinheiro.
The moulds used there have been handed down from generation to generation and the owner of the workshop today uses his grandfather's moulds. All parts are made entirely by hand.