Tricana I Sardines in olive Oil and Pepper
Temporary Out of stock
Authentic Portuguese Product
- All orders under £135 are duty & tax-free
Secure payment by credit card, PayPal, Apple Pay...
Eco-friendly delivery | 4-5 days in UK
- Exchange or refund within 30 days
We have run out of stock for this item.
Those canned sardines in olive oil with pepper are usually sold only in the small grocery store near Commercial Square in Lisbon. These sardines are caught off the coast of Portugal and packaged by hand and then wrapped in lovely retro-style paper.
- Canning is made as soon as the fishing is over and as proof, you will notice the freshness of the product at one glance
- The texture is both fleshy and melting
- Compliance with fishing periods and quotas
- The lovely retro-style and typically Portuguese packaging
- Net weight: 120g
- Olive oil
- Energy: 948 kJ / 227 kcal
- Fat: 18,2g
- Carbohydrates: 0g
- Protein: 22,7g
More informations ?
We sell online the whole range of the fabulous Tricana canned seafood
The reputation of Tricana preserves is based on the rejection of mass production and the respect of traditional manufacturing methods.
It is only during the fishing season, starting in April of each year, that these sardines are canned. Their origin is clear: the North Atlantic coast of Portugal. This is the guarantee of a healthy, fleshy and sufficiently fatty fish preserved in olive oil.
A unique opportunity to discover the famous sardines of the Conserveira de Lisboa located near the Commerce Square (Praça do Comércio ) in Lisbon!