Tricana I Boneless & Skinless Sardines in spicy olive oil
- Soon available
- Genuine Portuguese product
- No Duties or taxes on orders below $800 I £135
- Safe payment by credit card, PayPal, Apple Pay...
- 4-5 days Carbon-neutral delivery
- 30-Day exchange or refund policy
We have run out of stock for this item.
Portuguese sardines, caught off the coast of Portugal, preserved in olive oil made slightly spicy by the addition of Piri-Piri, prepared in a skinless and boneless fillet, hand-packed in a can, and wrapped in a lovely retro illustrated paper.
- The freshness of the sardines perceptible at one glance and due to canning during the fishing season.
- The taste of the sardine remains intact and the flavours of Piri Piri
- Lovely typically Portuguese retro packaging.
- Net weight: 120g
- Olive oil
- Energy: 1237 kJ / 298 kcal
- Fat: 23.8g
- Carbohydrates: 0g
- Protein: 21g
- Salt: 0,5g
More informations ?
We sell online the whole range of the fabulous Tricana canned seafood
The reputation of Tricana preserves is based on the rejection of mass production and the respect of traditional manufacturing methods.
It is only during the fishing season, starting in April of each year, that these sardines are canned. Their origin is clear: the North Atlantic coast of Portugal. This is the guarantee of a healthy, fleshy and sufficiently fatty fish preserved in olive oil.
A unique opportunity to discover the famous sardines of the Conserveira de Lisboa located near the Commerce Square (Praça do Comércio ) in Lisbon!