Conta de Viana I Silver Bracelet
- In Stock / Same day shipping
- Genuine Portuguese product
- No Duties or taxes on orders below $800 I £135
- Safe payment by credit card, PayPal, Apple Pay...
- 4-5 days Carbon-neutral delivery
- 30-Day exchange or refund policy
This stunning bracelet features 13 Viana beads in sterling silver 925/1000, representing a beautiful example of traditional Portuguese craftsmanship. Despite its traditional roots, the bracelet boasts a modern feel, making it a versatile accessory for any occasion.
Considered a symbol of love and luck in Portugal, the bracelet is entirely crafted by hand in a small workshop north of Porto by the last remaining Portuguese silversmiths. The use of solid silver ensures that the bracelet is both light and comfortable to wear, while still being of exceptional quality.
Why I love it
- The ancestral symbolism of the pearl Conte de Viana.
- The use of solid silver 925/1000e.
- A traditional and surprisingly modern bracelet.
- Silver beads 925/1000e
- Number of beads : 13
- Diameter of the pearls : 0.35"
- Diameter of the bracelet : 7.9"
- Weight in silver : 0.26oz
More informations ?
Viana pearls are traditional jewelry from the Minho region in northern Portugal and are a symbol of good luck in love.
The first pearl was usually given by the godmother to her goddaughter at her birth. It was strung on a cotton bracelet or necklace. As time went by, the young girls received other pearls that joined the first one. Then, on their wedding day, they wore their necklace or bracelet of Viana pearls as a symbol of happiness and luck