Portuguese linen Cap - Blue
- Soon available
- Genuine Portuguese product
- No Duties or taxes on orders below $800 I £135
- Safe payment by credit card, PayPal, Apple Pay...
- 4-5 days Carbon-neutral delivery
- 30-Day exchange or refund policy
We have run out of stock for this item.
Beautiful traditional Portuguese 100% linen cap, updated by designer Luis Barbosa, presented here in a modern light blue version.
Very well finished, with a matching polyester lining and a banded edge, this cap has been around for years and we have all seen it on the heads of our grandparents, whether they were Portuguese or not.
Nowadays, the cap is back in fashion, but it can only be designed with style, made of beautiful materials and worn straight, Portuguese style.
Why I love it
- A timeless and very trendy cap today.
- An impeccable finish in a beautiful linen.
- Exterior : 100% linen
- Interior : Polyester
How to choose the size of your cap?
- Use a sewing ribbon or a simple cord to go around your head, above your ears, on the middle of your forehead.
- Hold the ribbon firmly, but not too tightly as if you were wearing the cap.
- Read the measurement in centimeters, this is the size of the cap you need.
- The average size is 56 cm for women and 58 cm for men.
- If your measurement is between the sizes, choose the next size up