Casa de Santo amaro I Organic Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- In Stock / Same day shipping
- Genuine Portuguese product
- No Duties or taxes on orders below $800 I £135
- Safe payment by credit card, PayPal, Apple Pay...
- 4-5 days Carbon-neutral delivery
- 30-Day exchange or refund policy
This new organic olive oil has green and fresh notes with sweet, bitter and spicy sensations on the palate. It is a harmonious olive oil capable of seasoning a piece of meat such as a baked fish or a salad.
This extra virgin olive oil has the Trás-os-Montes Protected Designation of Origin and comes from century-old olive trees producing olives of the Madural and Verdeal Transmontana varieties.
Why I love it
- A very harmonious olive oil.
- A rare production of only 2500 bottles per year.
- A terroir and a variety of olives, both well identified.
- Region of production: Trás-os-Montes (Protected Designation of Origin)
- Origin: Only one olive grove (Santo Amaro)
- Particularities : Olive grove in the family for 8 generations.
- Capacity: 16.9fl.oz
- Store away from light, heat and odors.
The history of the Santo Amaro house begins with the creation of the Morgadio de Santo Amaro on October 14, 1687, and is currently in the hands of the eighth generation of the family.
Casa de Santo Amaro olive oils are producer oils because from the production of olives to the extraction of olive oil, its packaging, and marketing, everything is done on the farm.
This olive oil is packaged in an opaque glass bottle so as not to alter its taste. Once at home keep your bottle of olive oil as well and store it in a dry place away from any heat source.
Of course, this olive oil can be used for cooking, but that would be a pity. Book it for simple seasonings, or better yet, offer it with fresh bread as an aperitif, in the Portuguese style. And why not, use a tasting plate for olive oil.