Tricana I Mackerel filets in olive oil with Oregano
- Soon available
- Genuine Portuguese product
- No Duties or taxes on orders below $800 I £135
- Safe payment by credit card, PayPal, Apple Pay...
- 4-5 days Carbon-neutral delivery
- 30-Day exchange or refund policy
We have run out of stock for this item.
Portuguese mackerel fillets, caught off the coast of Portugal, prepared without skin or bones, preserved in olive oil with Piri-Piri, packaged by hand and wrapped in lovely retro paper.
- The freshness of mackerel and its filleting preparation that removes all bones and skin.
- The design of the packaging, deliciously retro and Portuguese.
- Net weight: 120g
- Olive oil
- Energy: 794 kJ / 190 kcal
- Fat: 10.1g
- Carbohydrates: 0g
- Protein: 24.6g
More informations ?
We sell online the whole range of the fabulous Tricana canned seafood
The reputation of Tricana preserves is based on the rejection of mass production and the respect of traditional manufacturing methods.
It is only during the fishing season, starting in April of each year, that these sardines are canned. Their origin is clear: the North Atlantic coast of Portugal. This is the guarantee of a healthy, fleshy and sufficiently fatty fish preserved in olive oil.
A unique opportunity to discover the famous sardines of the Conserveira de Lisboa located near the Commerce Square (Praça do Comércio ) in Lisbon!