Lenço Minhoto I Portuguese Scarf
- In Stock / Same day shipping
- Genuine Portuguese product
- No Duties or taxes on orders below $800 I £135
- Safe payment by credit card, PayPal, Apple Pay...
- 4-5 days Carbon-neutral delivery
- 30-Day exchange or refund policy
Authentic Lenço Minhoto, traditional Portuguese scarf from the Minho region, delivered with its certificate of protected origin.
This typical scarf with bright colors and shimmering patterns can be worn in a traditional way, it can also be hung on a handbag as a distinctive sign, worn on the shoulders or rolled around the neck.
Why I love it
- The certified reproduction of the Lenços Minhoto.
The bright colors.
- Dimensions: 35x35''
- Material: Acrylic
- Available in several colors
- Washable at 40°.
More informations ?
The Lenço Minhoto originates from the North of Portugal, from the Minho region and more specifically from the surroundings of Viana do Castelo. It is characterized by its bright colors and floral prints that do not care about reality.
There are often drawings of roses with vine leaves for example. The style is more important than the reproduction of reality. These scarves, but also complete costumes, were made by the peasant women and worn with pride at festivals or fairs.