Coração de Viana I Filigree earrings - 2.6''
Temporary Out of stock
Authentic Portuguese Product
- All orders under £135 are duty & tax-free
Secure payment by credit card, PayPal, Apple Pay...
Eco-friendly delivery | 4-5 days in UK
- Exchange or refund within 30 days
We have run out of stock for this item.
Beautiful pair of large size earrings (3,5cm) entirely made of 925/1000e sterling silver and representing a Heart of Viana (Coração de Viana) in filigree.
These earrings are characterized by the extraordinary delicacy of their filigree which is obtained through the handmade work of an expert goldsmith. Please note that the filigree obtained in this way has practically nothing to do with a filigree obtained by industrial moulding. These earrings are really exceptional.
Why I love it
- The exceptional delicacy of the filigree that only expert goldsmiths can create.
- A 925/1000e sterling silver jewel and the price which remains very fair
- A jewel with an ancestral symbolism (The Coração of Viana) and a surprisingly modern look.
- 925/1000e sterling silver
- Height: 2.6''
- Width: 1.6''
- Weight in sterling silver: 0.8''
This jewel is part of a collection specially created for Luisa Paixão by a small craft workshop located near Porto, Portugal, in which work the last goldsmiths able to make exceptional filigree jewelry.