Mão de Fátima I Gold plated Silver Pendant - 1''
- Soon available
- Genuine Portuguese product
- No Duties or taxes on orders below $800 I £135
- Safe payment by credit card, PayPal, Apple Pay...
- 4-5 days Carbon-neutral delivery
- 30-Day exchange or refund policy
We have run out of stock for this item.
Beautiful sterling silver pendant 925/1000e realized with the technique of filigree. This pendant is distinguished by the extraordinary fineness of its filigree obtained by the 100% manual work of a goldsmith.
The Mão de Fátima or Hand of Fatma or Khamsa is a hand with two opposing thumbs. It is an amulet protecting from bad spells. It is said that if you want to protect your house, you should apply the Hand of Fatma on the front door.
Why I love it
- The exceptional delicacy of the mesh.
- An extraordinary quality / price ratio
- Silver 925/1000e
- Height : 1''
- Width : 1''
- Weight in silver: 1g
- Delivered without necklace
You offer this jewel ? Why not add this box to your cart. Your jewel will be carefully wrapped in colored silk paper and put back in this elegant box, itself wrapped with a pretty ribbon. You will receive a jewel ready to offer.
More informations ?
This jewel is part of a collection made for Luisa Paixão by a small artisanal workshop located near Porto in Portugal and which gathers the last goldsmiths able to make exceptional filigree jewels. Discover all the collections of filigree jewelry by clicking on the picture below.