Girassol I Ceramic oil Carafe
- In Stock / Same day shipping
- Genuine Portuguese product
- No Duties or taxes on orders below $800 I £135
- Safe payment by credit card, PayPal, Apple Pay...
- 4-5 days Carbon-neutral delivery
- 30-Day exchange or refund policy
A beautiful oil or vinegar decanter featuring a non-drip metal and cork pouring stopper. The design of this carafe is typical of Caldas da Rainha ceramics, whose most renowned author is Bordallo Pinheiro.
The decanters are available for purchase separately or can be combined to create an oil and vinegar set. These pieces are crafted in a small workshop located between Caldas da Rainha and Obidos in central-western Portugal, in the province of Estremadura. They boast excellent quality and meticulous finishing.
Why I love it
- A carafe that is both original and traditional.
- A very fine handcrafted quality.
- Capacity: 25fl.oz
- High version: height 11.0" Width 3.9"
- Wide version: height 9.4" Width 4.7"
More informations ?
This piece comes from a small workshop located in the Center-West of Portugal, in the province of Estremadura. Its design is characteristic of the so-called Caldas da Rainha ceramics, whose most famous author is Bordallo Pinheiro.
The molds used in this workshop have been passed down from generation to generation, and the current owner uses the molds of his grandfather. All the pieces are carefully made entirely by hand and the production is very limited.
Discover the entire Caldas da Rainha collection by clicking on the photo below