Copper Cataplana pan 9.5'' - 2/3 people
- Soon available
- Genuine Portuguese product
- No Duties or taxes on orders below $800 I £135
- Safe payment by credit card, PayPal, Apple Pay...
- 4-5 days Carbon-neutral delivery
- 30-Day exchange or refund policy
We have run out of stock for this item.
Why I love it
- Fast and healthy cooking with little fat.
- Steaming preserves the texture and taste of the ingredients.
- Used for the preparation, cooking and presentation of the dish at the table.
- Traditional Cataplana in copper-tinned aluminium.
- Uniform heat distribution due to copper coating
- Flat bottom for gas or electric fire (not induction compatible)
- Diameter: 9.5''
- Capacity: 2/3 people
If you use induction cookers, I recommend the Cataplana for induction cookers.
When cooking with your Cataplana, do not use metal objects (spoons, forks, etc.) and do not wash it in the dishwasher, with dishwasher detergents, steel wool pads or any other abrasive products, as they could scratch the protective pewter surface or the copper itself.
Never put the Copper Cataplana on the stove or in the oven without putting enough liquid or grease on it to prevent it from drying out.
Copper gets colored when it heats up. It is best to put the cataplana in hot soapy water right after use to soak up any food scraps. Then clean the Cataplana with a soft cloth. Do not use abrasive products for cleaning.