Conta de Viana I Gold plated Silver Necklace
- In Stock / Same day shipping
- Genuine Portuguese product
- No Duties or taxes on orders below $800 I £135
- Safe payment by credit card, PayPal, Apple Pay...
- 4-5 days Carbon-neutral delivery
- 30-Day exchange or refund policy
Beautiful silver pearl mounted on a necklace also in silver 925/1000e. The gold finish is obtained by dipping the pearl and the silver necklace in a gold bath.
A very nice handmade achievement at a very competitive price for silver.
Why I love it
- The symbolism of the pearl "Conta de Viana"
- The use of 925/1000e silver for the necklace and pearl.
- 925/1000 silver bead
- Necklace in Sterling silver 925
- Also available in silver
More informations ?
Viana pearls are traditional jewelry from the Minho region in northern Portugal and are a symbol of good luck in love.
The first pearl was usually given by the godmother to her goddaughter at her birth. It was strung on a cotton bracelet or necklace. As time went by, the young girls received other pearls that joined the first one. Then, on their wedding day, they wore their necklace or bracelet of Viana pearls as a symbol of happiness and luck.