Conta de Viana I Silver Earrings
- In Stock / Same day shipping
- Genuine Portuguese product
- No Duties or taxes on orders below $800 I £135
- Safe payment by credit card, PayPal, Apple Pay...
- 4-5 days Carbon-neutral delivery
- 30-Day exchange or refund policy
Very nice earrings in sterling silver 925/1000e mounted from pearls of Viana.
Traditional and yet surprisingly modern today, Viana pearls are a symbol of luck in love in Portugal. All solid silver and very light, they are very comfortable to wear and go with any sophisticated or casual outfit.
These earrings are entirely handmade by the last Portuguese silversmiths gathered in a small workshop north of Porto and benefit from a very beautiful quality.
Why I love it
- The ancestral symbolism of the pearl Conte de Viana.
- Light and easy to wear.
- Traditional and surprisingly modern.
- Silver beads 925/1000e
- Diameter of the pearls : 0.4''
- Weight in silver : 1,2g
More informations ?
Viana pearls are traditional jewelry from the Minho region in northern Portugal and are a symbol of good luck in love.
The first pearl was usually given by the godmother to her goddaughter at her birth. It was strung on a cotton bracelet or necklace. As time went by, the young girls received other pearls that joined the first one. Then, on their wedding day, they wore their necklace or bracelet of Viana pearls as a symbol of happiness and luck