Conta de Viana I Gold plated Silver Pearl Necklace
- Soon available
- Genuine Portuguese product
- No Duties or taxes on orders below $800 I £135
- Safe payment by credit card, PayPal, Apple Pay...
- 4-5 days Carbon-neutral delivery
- 30-Day exchange or refund policy
We have run out of stock for this item.
Beautiful traditional Portuguese necklace made of 30 pearls of Viana in solid silver 925/1000e.
Traditional yet surprisingly modern today, this necklace is a symbol of good luck in love in Portugal. All solid silver and very light, it is very comfortable to wear and fits any sophisticated or casual outfit.
It is entirely handmade by the last Portuguese silversmiths gathered in a small workshop north of Porto and is of a very high quality.
Why I love it
- The ancestral symbolism of the pearl Conte de Viana.
- 33g of solid silver 925/1000e.
- A traditional and surprisingly modern necklace.
- Silver beads 925/1000e
- Number of beads : 30
- Diameter of the pearls : 0,35''
- Length of the necklace : 18''
- Weight in silver : 33,2g
More informations ?
Viana pearls are traditional jewelry from the Minho region in northern Portugal and are a symbol of good luck in love.
The first pearl was usually given by the godmother to her goddaughter at her birth. It was strung on a cotton bracelet or necklace. As time went by, the young girls received other pearls that joined the first one. Then, on their wedding day, they wore their necklace or bracelet of Viana pearls as a symbol of happiness and luck.