Conta de Viana I Gold plated silver Bracelet
- Soon available
- Genuine Portuguese product
- No Duties or taxes on orders below $800 I £135
- Safe payment by credit card, PayPal, Apple Pay...
- 4-5 days Carbon-neutral delivery
- 30-Day exchange or refund policy
We have run out of stock for this item.
This stunning bracelet is a traditional Portuguese design featuring 19 Viana beads crafted from solid 925/1000 sterling silver.
While it has traditional roots, the bracelet has a modern twist, making it a versatile and stylish accessory suitable for any occasion. In Portugal, it is also considered a lucky charm for love.
The bracelet is made entirely of solid silver and is lightweight, making it incredibly comfortable to wear, and it complements both casual and sophisticated outfits.
The skilled Portuguese silversmiths who craft these pieces gather in a small workshop located in the north of Porto and create each bracelet by hand, ensuring exceptional quality.
Why I love it
- The ancestral symbolism of the pearl Conte de Viana.
- The use of solid silver 925/1000e.
- A traditional and surprisingly modern bracelet.
- Silver beads 925/1000e
- Number of beads : 19
- Diameter of the pearls : 0.35"
- Diameter of the bracelet : 7.9"
- Weight in silver : 0.17oz
More informations ?
Viana pearls are traditional jewelry from the Minho region in northern Portugal and are a symbol of good luck in love.
The first pearl was usually given by the godmother to her goddaughter at her birth. It was strung on a cotton bracelet or necklace. As time went by, the young girls received other pearls that joined the first one.
Then, on their wedding day, they wore their necklace or bracelet of Viana pearls as a symbol of happiness and luck