Um Melro I Ceramic blackbird
- In Stock / Same day shipping
- Genuine Portuguese product
- No Duties or taxes on orders below $800 I £135
- Safe payment by credit card, PayPal, Apple Pay...
- 4-5 days Carbon-neutral delivery
- 30-Day exchange or refund policy
Um Melro is a glazed earthenware blackbird ennobled by feet in aged brass. This high quality piece is entirely handmade, both for its ceramic part and for its brass parts.
It is a magnificent object of decoration with an extraordinary presence due to its quality of manufacture and its large size (nearly 20cm)
Why I love it
A magnificent object of decoration.
A very nice example of Portuguese craftsmanship.
- Material: Enamelled ceramic for the body, aged brass for the legs.
- Dimensions : 20x13x7cm
Designers : Rute Rosa & Sérgio Vieira
Rute Rosa & Sérgio Vieira have created an experimental design space that draws on Portuguese stories and popular culture to reinvent traditional objects.
This experiment was born from the desire to tell stories through objects. These two artists combine Rute Rosa's passion for ceramics and Sérgio Vieira's innate talent for developing auteur projects based on experimentation and innovation.