Carimbada | Table spoon - Pink
- In Stock / Same day shipping
- Genuine Portuguese product
- No Duties or taxes on orders below $800 I £135
- Safe payment by credit card, PayPal, Apple Pay...
- 4-5 days Carbon-neutral delivery
- 30-Day exchange or refund policy
Original, unique, and typically Portuguese, this table spoon stands out with its colors and patterns inspired by traditional lace.
This ceramic piece is entirely hand-turned by Simão Rebocho, a Portuguese master potter who does not use molds. Its small imperfections and its imperfect circle reveal the artisan's gesture and give it its unique character.
The completely manual manufacturing process uses local, 100% natural raw materials and does not involve lead or toxic substances, allowing for lower firing temperatures.
The high-temperature firing gives this piece unique colors and makes it very resistant and durable. It can be washed in the dishwasher and is microwave-safe, but if you want to preserve it, we recommend handwashing.
Why I Love It
- The unique character of each piece.
- The finesse, lightness, and strength.
- The natural and ecological manufacturing process.
- Length: 25cm (9.84 inches)
- Diameter: 8cm (3.15 inches)
- Dishwasher compatible.
For this fragile product, we recommend selecting UPS home delivery including our replacement guarantee in case of breakage upon delivery.
This workshop creates ceramic pieces with organic and natural shapes. The manual work with clay, the use of new molding, glazing, and stamping processes allow the creation of new shapes and colors. The pieces thus created naturally evolve from the shaped material, resulting in unique pieces with small differences. Discover the entire "Renda" tableware collection