Renda I Handmade Ceramic Plate - 6.7'' - Blue
- Soon available
- Genuine Portuguese product
- No Duties or taxes on orders below $800 I £135
- Safe payment by credit card, PayPal, Apple Pay...
- 4-5 days Carbon-neutral delivery
- 30-Day exchange or refund policy
We have run out of stock for this item.
Dessert or appetizer plate of 8.7'' in diameter, with motifs inspired by traditional Portuguese lace.
This ceramic piece is not molded but turned by hand. Its small imperfections and imperfect circle reveal the craftsman's gesture and give it its unique character.
The manufacturing process is totally manual and uses local raw materials, 100% natural and does not use lead or toxic materials to lower the firing temperature.
The high temperature firing gives this piece unique colors and makes it very resistant and durable. It is dishwasher safe and microwave safe, but if you want to preserve it, we recommend washing it by hand.
Why I love it
- The unique design of each piece.
- The fineness, lightness and solidity.
- The natural and ecological manufacturing process.
- Diameter: 6.7''
- Dishwasher safe.
Available in many colors and styles
More informations ?
This workshop creates ceramic pieces with organic and natural forms. The manual work of the clay, the use of new processes of molding, glazing and stamping allows the creation of new forms and colors. The pieces created in this way develop naturally from the shaped material, resulting in pieces that are unique in their small differences.