O Corvo I Ceramic raven
/ Usually ships within 24H
Authentic Portuguese Product
- All orders under £135 are duty & tax-free
Secure payment by credit card, PayPal, Apple Pay...
Eco-friendly delivery | 4-5 days in UK
- Exchange or refund within 30 days
Large blackbird (20cm) in glazed earthenware ennobled by feet in aged brass. This piece of very high quality is entirely handmade whether for its ceramic part or for its brass parts.
It is a magnificent object of decoration with an extraordinary presence due to its quality of manufacture and its large size (nearly 20cm)
Why I love it
- A magnificent decorative object.
- A very beautiful example of Portuguese craftsmanship.
- More than an object, it is a whole world which is presented here.
- Material: Glazed ceramic for the body, aged brass for the legs.
- Dimensions : 20x10x22cm
Designers : Rute Rosa & Sérgio Vieira
Rute Rosa & Sérgio Vieira have created an experimental design space that draws on Portuguese stories and popular culture to reinvent traditional objects.
This experiment was born from the desire to tell stories through objects. These two artists combine Rute Rosa's passion for ceramics and Sérgio Vieira's innate talent for developing auteur projects based on experimentation and innovation.