Andorinha I Gold plated Silver Necklace
- In Stock / Same day shipping
- Genuine Portuguese product
- No Duties or taxes on orders below $800 I £135
- Safe payment by credit card, PayPal, Apple Pay...
- 4-5 days Carbon-neutral delivery
- 30-Day exchange or refund policy
Pendant in the shape of swallow all in solid silver 925/1000e realized with the technique of filigree. This pendant with 100% manual filigree, very fine is accompanied by its necklace also in silver 925/1000e.
The Andorinha is a bird that announces happy events, which symbolizes fidelity in love and the sense of family. Give this necklace as a gift or wear it as a symbol of your loyalty or attachment to your family.
Why I love it
- The exceptional delicacy of the mesh.
- An extraordinary quality / price ratio
- Height of the pendant: 0.8''
- Length of the necklace : 18'' adjustable
- Weight in silver : 1,9g
More informations ?
This jewel is part of a collection made for Luisa Paixão by a small artisanal workshop located near Porto in Portugal and which gathers the last goldsmiths able to make exceptional filigree jewels. Discover all the collections of filigree jewelry by clicking on the picture below.