Papa Anzóis I Sardines in Organic Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- In Stock / Same day shipping
- Genuine Portuguese product
- No Duties or taxes on orders below $800 I £135
- Safe payment by credit card, PayPal, Apple Pay...
- 4-5 days Carbon-neutral delivery
- 30-Day exchange or refund policy
Sardines sourced from the Algarve shore, caught in small vessels and canned with organic extra virgin olive oil in Parchal, a traditional site of fish canning in Portugal.
This sardine preserve is distinct: Produced through a classic method resulting in small controlled yields, this product is made from fresh sardines from the Algarve coast with native components.
Why I love it
- All ingredients are sustainably and locally sourced.
- The olive oil is virgin, extra and organic.
- The method is strictly artisanal and controlled.
- Net weight: 4.2oz
- Sardines 70%
- Olive oil 30%
- Energy: 897 kJ / 215 kcal
- Fat: 13,8g
- Carbohydrates: <0,5g
- Protein: 22,7g
More informations ?
Papa Anzóis preserves were born out of a dream to revive the production of preserves from the sea in the Algarve, in southern Portugal.
This small artisanal production aims at the highest level of quality while maintaining a link with the products, the people and the history of the Algarve: The cannery is located in Parchal, a Portuguese village historically linked to fish canning, all ingredients are local, production is done in small controlled batches and the innovative cooking method uses a dehydration process that maintains the organoleptic properties of fresh fish.
The result? A unique preserve with truly different taste qualities.