Portuguese Piri Piri - Strong
Temporary Out of stock
Authentic Portuguese Product
- All orders under £135 are duty & tax-free
Secure payment by credit card, PayPal, Apple Pay...
Eco-friendly delivery | 4-5 days in UK
- Exchange or refund within 30 days
We have run out of stock for this item.
The authentic Piri-Piri sauce used in Portugal to spice up most dishes (meat, pizzas but also fish, soups...) This sauce can also be used to prepare a marinade.
This sauce is prepared by Quinta d'Avo, a small farm located north of Lisbon with the highest quality standards: no added water, no preservatives, no colorings, no added flavorings, no cholesterol, no gluten and guaranteed GMO free
Why I love it
- Undoubtedly the best Piri Piri sauce made in Portugal.
- The quality of the ingredients harvested at the "Quinta d'Avo".
- The glass bottle that preserves the taste
- Capacity : 3.21oz
- Hot peppers
- Fruit vinegar
- Spices (the hot peppers come from Portugal and Central America)