Nazarena I Sardines with spicy tomato sauce
/ Usually ships within 24H
Authentic Portuguese Product
- All orders under £135 are duty & tax-free
Secure payment by credit card, PayPal, Apple Pay...
Eco-friendly delivery | 4-5 days in UK
- Exchange or refund within 30 days
Preserved fresh sardines prepared by hand, pre-cooked in steam, accompanied by a preparation of vegetable oil, tomato and Piri-Piri, the famous Portuguese red pepper.
Why I love it
- The fleshy and melting texture of the sardine.
- The flavor softened by the tomato.
- The spicy note brought by the Piri-Piri
- Net weight : 120g
- Sardines: 70% of the total
- Tomato sauce: 29%
Nutritional statement (100g)
- Energy: 203Kj/850Kcal
- Fat: 13g
- Saturated Fatty Acids: 2.5g
- Protein: 23g
- Salt: 1.5g
More informations ?
Nazarena is an old Portuguese brand of canned sea food located in Setúbal, which closed its doors in the 1960s. Recently relaunched, the cannery uses traditional methods: the fish is pre-cooked in steam and then canned by hand. An artisanal process that guarantees unique advantages in terms of quality and taste. By clicking on this link, you will be able to discover all the Nazarena brand canned food.