Conta de Viana I Silver Necklace
- In Stock / Same day shipping
- Genuine Portuguese product
- No Duties or taxes on orders below $800 I £135
- Safe payment by credit card, PayPal, Apple Pay...
- 4-5 days Carbon-neutral delivery
- 30-Day exchange or refund policy
Beautiful pearl mounted on a solid silver 925/1000 support in filigree and placed on a necklace also in silver.
- The exceptional thinness of the filigree that only expert goldsmiths can create.
- A 925 solid silver jewel and the price which remains very fair for a weight of 4 gr of silver.
- Silver 925/1000th
- Necklace length: Adjustable from 16 to 20''
- Diameter of the pearl: 0.5''
- Silver weight: 3.8 g
More informations ?
Viana pearls are traditional jewelry from the Minho region in northern Portugal and are a symbol of good luck in love.
The first pearl was usually given by the godmother to her goddaughter at her birth. It was strung on a cotton bracelet or necklace. As time went by, the young girls received other pearls that joined the first one. Then, on their wedding day, they wore their necklace or bracelet of Viana pearls as a symbol of happiness and luck.