Ati Manel I Sardines in olive oil
/ Usually ships within 24H
Authentic Portuguese Product
- All orders under £135 are duty & tax-free
Secure payment by credit card, PayPal, Apple Pay...
Eco-friendly delivery | 4-5 days in UK
- Exchange or refund within 30 days
Fabulous sardines fished in the Atlantic, landed in Matosinhos, near Porto, and immediately canned on the spot and by hand. Packed in a cardboard box with a deliciously old-fashioned and very Portuguese design. The guarantee of a great culinary experience!
Why I love it
- Fresh sardines immediately canned.
- A carefully hand-prepared can.
- A packaging that contributes to the charm of the product.
- Net weight: 4.4oz
- Sardines (Sardinha Pilchardus Walbaum) 72%
- Olive oil 27%
- Energy : 1094 Kj / 263 kcal
- Fat : 19 g
- Protein : 20 g
- Salt : 0,9 g
More informations ?
Ati Manel is the name of the grandfather of the entrepreneur who relaunched this fabulous brand of preserves born at the beginning of the 20th century, near Figueira de Foz, between Porto and Lisbon.
It is this heritage that dictates the company's decisions today: the demand for quality ingredients and the search for the best production conditions to preserve them. The design of the packaging was born from old graphic boards found in the grandfather's house.