Portuguese Chutney with Piri Piri
Temporary Out of stock
Authentic Portuguese Product
- All orders under £135 are duty & tax-free
Secure payment by credit card, PayPal, Apple Pay...
Eco-friendly delivery | 4-5 days in UK
- Exchange or refund within 30 days
We have run out of stock for this item.
Authentic Chutney made in Portugal and offering a blend of sweet and spicy.
Widely used in Portugal to spice up most dishes (meat, pizzas but also fish, soups...) this chutney is generally used cold as an accompaniment on the edge of the plate.
This chutney is prepared by Quinta d'Avo, a small farm located north of Lisbon with the highest quality standards: no water added, no preservatives, no colourings, no added flavours, no cholesterol, no gluten and guaranteed GMO-free
Why I love it
- No doubt, the best Piri Piri Piri chutney made in Portugal.
- The quality of the ingredients harvested at "Quinta d'Avo".
- The glass bottle that preserves the taste
- Glass bottle
- Content: 150 g
- Balsamic vinegar
- Hot peppers
- Salt, Onions
- Olive oil