Pearl I Stoneware Plate - 11.0''
- In Stock / Same day shipping
- Genuine Portuguese product
- No Duties or taxes on orders below $800 I £135
- Safe payment by credit card, PayPal, Apple Pay...
- 4-5 days Carbon-neutral delivery
- 30-Day exchange or refund policy
Fine stoneware decanter with a timeless design inspired by 18th and 19th century European ceramics, with a shiny surface, round shapes and an outline trimmed with large beads.
This reinterpretation is made of stoneware which is probably the best material for a plate. Very thin, very light and very resistant, it can be used frequently in a microwave oven or a dishwasher. This dish is thus ideal for special occasions but also for everyday use.
Why I love it
- A classic, charming and timeless collection.
- Round shapes with ceramic beads.
- Daily use possible.
- Diameter : 11.0''
- Dishwasher and microwave safe
This piece is part of the pearl collection, a timeless collection inspired by 18th and 19th century European ceramics.
These pieces are made of stoneware, so they can be used in a traditional or microwave oven, they can be placed in a refrigerator and even a freezer, they are very resistant to mechanical shocks as well as to sudden temperature changes, they retain heat very well while isolating it from the hands.