Azulejo Padrão 4.3x4.3''
Temporary Out of stock
Authentic Portuguese Product
- All orders under £135 are duty & tax-free
Secure payment by credit card, PayPal, Apple Pay...
Eco-friendly delivery | 4-5 days in UK
- Exchange or refund within 30 days
We have run out of stock for this item.
Why I love it
- The delicacy of the craftsman's work on one of the most difficult forms of Azulejos to achieve.
- The reproduction, in the same way, of several hundred years old methods of manufacture
- Size: 10.8X10.8 cm
- Weight: 120 g
- 1 enamelled side + 1 cork-covered side
The "Padrão" azulejos appeared in Portugal at the end of the 17th century and replaced the patterned azulejos which were then outdated. They are characterized by their cobalt blue colour inspired by Chinese porcelains imported by the Dutch and by their patterns inspired by nature, plants, animals and faces that the painter sees around him.